Wright’s Marina Limited still has COVID-19 protocols in place: We ask you to abide by the protocols while at dock.
If you have COVID-19 signs or symptoms please advise on VHF 68 or call ahead 705-383-2295 for instructions or ambulance necessity
Store hours for July 1- 12th Monday – Thursday 8 – 5, Friday 8 – 7, Saturday & Sunday 8 – 5
- dock hands will catch lines and tie boats
- if at fuel or pump out dock: 6’ physical distancing must be maintained between boaters, dock hand/crew
– close all windows, doors and hatches if fueling up
– open caps for gas and/or pump out
– connect your water hose for potable water (during Covid we are not providing water hose) fill water at fuel dock if not staying overnight at a slip
– all boaters off boat and stand off fuel dock on main wharf or on pavement area
– dockhand will call you to pump water through your waste system and then leave boat.
– one family member in store for a maximum of three customers in store – use the hand wash station on the backside of the pump out surround, or use the hand sanitizer on the counter to the right once you enter the store. Please keep the physical distance of 6’ between other boaters, marina staff
– keep the plexiglass between you and the clerk behind the counter.
– payment for fuel and/or pump out
– return to boat and secure caps for gas, pump out or water as necessary
– leave fuel dock.
- Masks may be mandatory especially if unable to maintain 6’ physical distancing. Bring masks for all on board
- ONLY a small bag of garbage from transient boater that has bought items or services is allowed to leave a single grocery size bag of garbage that is in a clear bag. MUST separate recycling and the recycling items must be clean (no food in cans etc). Plastics, glass and paper must all be in separate clear bags We are no longer a transfer station and therefore, we are unable to accept any larger garbage bags. Only what will easily fit through the opening in garbage can.
- Washrooms and showers are open to seasonal and transient boater. MUST wash hands for 20 seconds at the wash sink at the top of the stair PRIOR to entering the men’s or ladies washroom. By washing your hands prior to entering you are making sure the door handles are as clean as possible for all to use The washrooms are cleaned meticulously daily between 12:30 and 4:30, and high touch areas are sanitized throughout the day. The door will be locked and a sign placed in front indicates the room is being cleaned. There is a port a potty available to use if you are unable to wait for cleaning to be completed.
- Laundromat is not open to transient boaters, campers, town residents, renters or non marina cottagers during COVID-19
- Courtesy Car is not available during the COVID-19 restrictions.
- Picnic tables and Umbrellas are available – please wash prior to use and after use for next people. Please put umbrella down when staff has left for the day (they will have put the other umbrellas down)
- Barbecues – no barbecues are set out during COVID-19 restrictions. You are NOT allowed to BBQ on board your boat as this is a marina insurance regulation. You may remove your BBQ from your boat and move it to the table and use there. Once you finish, let it cool and return it to your boat.
- Upper Deck lounge is closed to transient boaters, campers, town residents and all cottagers.
- Parts and Service department is open daily 8 am to 4:30 pm. One customer at a time in shop. Keep plexiglass between you and the technician at all times. Physical distancing of 6’.
- If tech needs to make a repair on your boat, please limit number of people on board. Tech and you to wear mask and gloves as necessary.
- High touch areas are sanitized throughout the day.
- Interac machine sanitized after each use.